Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Top 10

This is a different kind of Top 10...these are just a few questions I challenge you to answer truthfully. Maybe even print this out and have it as a weekly reality check in your life. This is mainly geared toward kids and teens, but it may be helpful to you as well.


My Weekly Top 10

one - God
Have I spent daily time in the scriptures and prayer?

two - Family
Have I spent any quality time with my family?

three - Friendships
Have I done anything this week to or with my friends
that is not a good reflections of Jesus?

four - Love
Have I blessed somebody or showed the love of Christ
to anyone this week?

five - Pride
Have I told any half truths or lies, trying to make myself
look better to the people around me?

six - Purity
Have I had any flirtatious or lustful attitudes?
Have I exposed myself to any explicit materials that do not glorify God?

seven - Actions
Have I taken anything that does not belong to me?
Have I said anything about anyone that I shouldn’t have?

eight - Drugs
Have I eaten, drank or put anything into my body that is not Christ-like?

nine - Focus
Is there anything causing me to stumble or take my eyes off of Jesus?

ten - Honesty
Have I lied on any of the answers to these questions?

No comments: