Friday, July 17, 2009

No House Party = Project Week!

Oh, joy. There are never-ending projects at my house, let me assure you. That makes me stressed...


One of the big ones being, I haven't touched my room since I moved in over a year ago...the rest of the house is nice and my room just hasn't been touched. Well, that has all changed now!



And that makes me happy...


Also, I haven't had a dresser for years and my folded clothes were getting out of control! I was going to go shop for one when my Mom said that my bro wanted to get rid of the one he was using that was originally hers. I went and looked at it and had an instant design and vision!


There was no stopping me at that point! I went to the store, got black paint, Paint brushes and new hardware!

Then I went to work for about 4 hours in the 100 and some odd degree weather and produced a painted dresser and a bucket of sweat!




Somehow along the way I talked myself into painting an old curio cabinet that came with the house...

It turned out pretty well...

By the way, I listened to Jackson Waters the whole time...
I'm putting the finishing touches on my room now(hanging things on walls, de-cluttering and all that jazz)more pics to come!

No comments: