Tuesday, January 19, 2010

lol...lol...lol...ugh.

Ok, what's with people using 'lol' way too much? It's like a complete sentance to them. It makes me wonder if they ever really laugh out loud or it's just something easy to type? Here's how a typical conversation with someone would go:


Me: Hey! How's life?
Them: lol good lol
Me: Haha, ok...
Them: lol
Me: Really? That good huh?
Them: lol
Me: Is that all you can say?
Them: lol
Me: Uh-huh...so are you really laughing out loud right now?
Them: lol
Me: Hmmmm, I'm still not convinced.
Them: lol
Me: Wow, well...you know 'lol' is not a complete sentance right?
Them: lol
Me: I see you get my point.
Them: lol
Me: Riiiiiight
Them: lol
Me: Well, this has been a deep conversation...
Them: lol
Me: Of course.
Them: lol
Me: It's been good talking to you
Them: lol
Me: Bye
Them: lol



Yeah....get my point? If you are laughing out loud that much, I need to be a comedian! Come on people, 'lol' is way overused! Using it a bit here or there I understand but, really use discretion. Personally I say 'Haha' because that's an actual laugh and I'm laughing at the time. So, what do you use? Really, we need something new so we can throw away the 'lol'...

No comments: