Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What to say?

Struggling to know what to say to that cute girl sitting 2 rows ahead of you with her head in her new pink, sparkly NIV Bible? Look no further! Maybe try one of these:

1. “nice bible.”

2. “is this pew taken?”

3. “for you i would slay two Goliaths”

4. “i would go through more than Job for you”

5. “when Moses struck the rock, water flowed from it like a river. I promise I will never strike you.”

6. “you are so unblemished that i would sacrifice you.”

7. “shall we tithe?”

8. “i didnt believe in predestination until tonight.”

9. “i believe one of my ribs belongs to you.”

10. “i went on a mission trip, but all I ended up doing was mission you.”

11. “can I buy you a non-alcoholic beverage?

12. “now i know why Solomon had 700 wives… Because he never met you.”

13. “bathsheba had nothing on you”

14. “your hair is like a flock of goats descending from Gilead”

15. “so, can i clothe you in righteousness?”

16. “how would you like to join my Purpose Driven Life?”

17. “so, my parents are home, you wanna come over?”

18. “i’m a proverbs 32 kind of guy and you’re a proverbs 31 kinda woman…”

19. “i consider myself to be fisher of women. this would be referred to as “casting my net”.”

20. “i have familiarised myself with all 5 love languages, in fact, i invented 4 of them.”

21. “i predicted David over Goliath… now I’m betting on you and me.”

22.. “if you were a leper, i would still hold your hand.. even if it wasn't attached.”


Ok, so maybe you shouldn't use these. Sadly, I've gotten some of these! What's the strangest line you've ever heard...or used?



No comments: