Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Everyone has a Name

I know, your thinking, "wow, that's deep." No, I mean besides your given name, people have a name for you. When they see you or think of you, there are words or names or characteristics or traits that they associate with you. I want to know what people call me. I want to know so that I can work on the negative traits that I am bestowing and also focus on the God-given positive things that I am taking with me wherever I go. I asked my immediate family what was one word or trait they thought of when they see me or think of me...here's the results:


Dad - "Sweetie" ... that's always been my name to him.

Mom - "Beauty" ...My one woman cheering section!

Bro - "Brown" ...what? He said, "You keep wearing so much brown." haha...ok...


So there you have it. These are 3 of my numerous names.


Feel free to add to the list and make your own.
*Here's a random photo from Winter Jam - Just for funzies...

No comments: