Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Leave a message after the tone....>beep<

Here are some fun and a little weird messages you can use if you want to for your answering machine....

"We're sorry, but the number you dialed is disconnected or no longer in service. The number you have reached, 555-5555, has been changed. The new number is 555-5555. Please make a note of it."

*Of course you would put your number in place of 555-5555...

Here's one of my personal favs, because I've met some crazy fans...

"Hello, this is 1-800-PRESLEY, Yes! 1-800-PRESLEY! They say the King died years ago, but we know he's still out there somewhere. So...leave you name and number and tell us where you saw Elvis!"

"Hi, I'm probably here, I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message and if I don't call back.....it's you."

"Hi, this is ___________. Thanks for calling my Fun Phone Line, where you can talk to my answering machine for only 95cents per minute! Please leave you credit card number at the tone..."

Here's a couple from the movie The Princess Bride, (which, by the way, needed to be named something else.)

"I'm writing the definative work on pain, and I would like you to tell me how the machine makes you feel. Remember, be honest. This is for posterity."

"Ello. My name is Inigo Montonya. You killed my father, Leave your name and number and prepare to die."

*Be sure to do the accent with the last one!


So there you have it! Have fun with your answering machine and make people wonder...hmmm

No comments: