Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back to school time already?

Wow! I can't believe it's already August and school will be back in session soon. Personally, I'm happy to be done with school, but I do miss having an excuse to get new stuff for the school year. You always need new shoes, right? And if you get new shoes, you have to get a belt and bracelet and....it goes on...

Speaking of new kicks though, how about considering some of these?


This is my personal fav...

I think this could be pretty awesome!


2 in 1?

Ouch!



Hmm, no thanks.



They are probably not as comfy as they look.



Yes, please! Do they come in red?



"Like a walk through the pasture..."



I would try these as long as I could stay sitting down.


hmm, different...



That's a violent shoe!


Looks like it's made from K-Nexs....



Wow, don't let that shoe tempt you...




Looks like something out of the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe...


I wonder if someone could actually walk in those?
ummm, no.


A little slippery maybe?


You'd better hurry, these are getting sold out!


It's like going barefoot...kinda.


No more bullies for you!
Ok, so maybe you should go to Payless or something...

No comments: