Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Elf

Wow. Great movie & now it's all I can quote...


"THESE TOILET SEATS ARE GINORMOUS!!"

"Your a cotton-headed ninny-muggin." (A grade schoolers cursing)

"WOW! World's best cup of coffee!! Great job everyone!"

"Singing is just like talking you just move your voice up and down. Here, I'll show you."

"OH, I forgot to give you a hug!"

"Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?"

"Santa? I know him; I know him!"

"We elves try to stick to the 4 main food groups - Candy, candy canes, candy corn & syrup."

"You sit on a throne of lies."

"You smell like beef & cheese, you don't smell like Santa."

"You like sugar, don't you? Is there sugar in syrup? Yes... Then YES!"

"What are you doing? I'm shoppi- Get in here! You can shop on your break! I'm sorry, I didn't know-WELL YOU SHOULD'VE KNOWN!"

"I like your purple dress, it's very purple-y."

"Fransisco...Fransisco...that's a fun name...Fran-sis-co..."

"Why do you wear such a big coat? Do your friends wear big coats?"

"Guess what? I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU!"

"Can I whisper too?"



**What's your fav quote?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh ELF is amazing!!!! and it is about the time of the year to watch it over and over again. Lol Lol

Anonymous said...

oh i love ELF! and it is the time of the year where i wach it over and over again