Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The "Wower" of the Weekend!

A couple weekends ago I went to Fort Worth for the Passion 2011 Conference. It was incredible in so many ways, but the HUGE wower of the whole thing for me was...(drum roll) Kristian Stanfill!!



I love him! Well, his music that is. :)

Seriously, worshiping with him was so great. You could see his heart and love for God. And I love that the songs he sang weren't just about what God has done, or is doing, etc. They were about Jesus. That's it. Just who He is.

So, I'm in love with Kristian Stanfill...or at least his music. You should check it out! kristianstanfill.com

5 comments:

Rick Smith said...

So are you saying this is the kind of guy that you would like to marry?

Jenn said...

Haha, he is cool and inspiring...but I'm pretty sure he's married :) I do admire his focus though.

Rick Smith said...

I know what you mean, it's too bad Kari Jobe is married! haha She is amazing!

Rick Smith said...

* Update *

Kari Jobe is not married! There is still a chance for me! haha

Jenn said...

Yeah when you first said that I wasn't quite sure but I figured you would know...and I wasn't curious enough to research it. ;)