Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I could've been rich...

A few years ago I was making a cake for a friend and decorating his name with M&M's. I thought to myself, "Man, it would be so cool if these M&M's had different letters or phrases on them so I could spell out a message easier..." I told a few people and they were like, "You should totally go for it! That's a great idea!" But I kept trying to tell them it wouldn't ever work because it's like a trademark, they are just not going to take their "stamp" off of the M&M.

So last week I ran across a bag of M&M's and on the back it was advertising "Customise your M&M's!" UGH! Are you kidding me? Come on! So if you want to check out my original idea....http://www.mymms.com/

I could've been a millionaire or something...

Freind: "How did you get rich?"
Me: "...Uh, I wrote on candy...."

No comments: