Tuesday, February 10, 2009

X-Man

So I have this second Mom....weird...She was friends with my parents before I was born. She has 3 sons, 1 is my age, the other is 15 and the youngest is 3...yeah. The 15 year old brother named him Xavier, nickname being: X-Man or X (Which apparently was not a very good idea, because he jumps from things like he is a real, live super-hero). You know when you hear people call for their kids in stores?? "Suzie, get over here now!" or "Jimmy, that is NOT a toy!" Well, I'm watching X this week and whenver I call for him I feel like it sounds really weird, like I'm calling for my ex (X)...maybe it's just me. At least it's not like those people who name their kids things that scar them for the rest of their lives, like Eileen Wright...horrible. What terrible names have you heard of? Or have yourself...

No comments: