Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Top 10 Phrases from the Weekend

#10 - "Let's go look at yarn! Yay, yarn!"
#9 - "When I scratch his but-er, I mean 'Hindquarters'."
#8 - "Mud, Marvelous Mud."
#7 - "Mmmm....someone smells good..."
#6 - "Your gonna be a tree in another life? Well, then I'm going to be a dog and I'm going to find you."
#5 -Poetry Time: "You can stand under my umbrella. Ella. Ella. A. A. A. You can stand under my umbrella. Ella. Ella. A. A. A. A.
#4 - "Scaraphobia."
#3 - "Let my heart be broken with the things that break God's heart."
#2 - "Guys like girls who are born."
#1 - "Your face needs more breadsticks."

All of these have stories and goofiness behind them. Here's an extra one, just for funzies, "Come on Girls, Make some noooiiiiissse!" Wow, this was a fun weekend...do you have any random phrases?

No comments: