Monday, May 30, 2011

I've gotta get married...quick!

Do you ever see emails or commercials like this?

Wow! Such a great deal! I need to get right on this.

Honestly, I've only thought that sarcastically.


I mean, really? Surely, they've done their research and think this has to be a good ploy to sell more, right?

Let's say you were about to get married...would you see this and go, "Oh yeah, I need to get one of those." or "Oh! I almost forget I needed a dress!"

I think not.

Who does that leave? All the ladies in the world who aren't about to get married and every man on the face of the Earth.

So, I ask, who does this help?

Are these the kind of things people plan their proposals around or the season they get married in?

I hope not.

Now that I've got you wondering, I wish I had an answer for you. But I've got nothing. These don't make any sense to me. Maybe someday they will. Right now, they just make me think that I could get a gorgeous dress cheaper, then not have anywhere to wear it. Genius.


Have you ever known someone who bought a wedding dress because they saw a commercial?


No comments: